Panelists: Keith Mosher, Terence Mannis, Ronnie Gootam
#745 – 9/2/2018
- Can God change his mind? (Jonah 3:10; 2 Kgs 20; Num. 23:19)
- “You are wrong because you don’t go all the way. I preach Faith, repentance, and baptism for remission of sins but also the gift of the Holy Ghost which was speaking in tongues just like they did on Pentecost.” Could you please deal with this response from our viewer?
- Brethren, I am a Christian. Lately I have heard about denominational churches preaching that when Christ died on the cross that he went to hell to save souls. They use Luke 16:19-31 and Ephesians 4:9 as their proof. I can not make this connection. Will you please comment on this?
- Should a retired Christian Church preacher, who decides he prefers not to have instrumental music in worship any longer, be allowed to have fellowship in the work and worship of the church of Christ? What would it take for such to happen scripturally?
- In Genesis 1 and Genesis 2 there appears to be 2 accounts of creation that differ. Could you shed light on that?