Panelists: B. J. Clarke, Michael Clarke, Evan Manning
#913 – 11/21/2021
- Please explain 1 John 2:2. In what sense is Christ a propitiation for the sins of the whole world?
- How do I respond to the problem of a mother in law who is controlling and meddling in our affairs?
- Why does Paul in First Corinthians 1:12 appear to criticize those people who said they were “of Christ?” Is not every Christian entitled to say, “I am of Christ?”
- What are the pros and cons of short term missions?
- Were the eleven apostles over hasty in selecting Matthias to take Judas’ place? Should they have waited until Paul was ready to fill the vacancy?