Panelists: Keith Mosher, Terence Mannis, Ronnie Gootam
- If the kingdom “came” in Acts 2 at the Pentecost, then why doesn’t Acts 2 make any mention of Jesus returning in the clouds, “in like manner as [the apostles] saw Him go into heaven”? (Acts 1:11)
- Why have the demon possessions ceased? Are there no longer any demons on the earth? If so, what happened to bring about their demise?
- If “that which is perfect” (1 Corinthians 13:10) is a reference to the completion of the biblical canon, why don’t we have all the books that were written?
- Is it okay to take sexy pictures of myself and send them to my boyfriend if the pictures just stay with him?
- What if the person I’m dating wants to have sex (and I don’t want to)? I really like him and I don’t want to lose the relationship?