Panelists: B. J. Clarke, Michael Clarke, Evan Manning
- I believe the baptism of Romans 6:1-4 is spiritual and is defined in 1 Corinthians 12:13 as that by which the Holy Spirit unites the believer with Jesus as a member of his body. What do you think?
- Did Isaiah really predict a virgin birth, or does the Hebrew word simply mean “an unmarried woman”?
- Many preachers bring up the word koinonia. Can you explain it?
- Is John 14:1-3 a second coming passage?
- Can we find any reference to Christ in contemporary secular writers?
- Are the speeches of Job’s friends to be regarded as inspired?
- Is it wrong for a Christian family to put a loved one into a nursing home?