Panelists: Billy Bland, Howell Ferguson
1. Why since Adam was the first of the human race is Abraham called father of many nations? It looks like Adam would have been called that?
2. Please discuss Revelation 5:1-5. If Jesus ascended to sit on his throne at the right hand of God, why were the elders weeping that no one in heaven and earth could open the book?
3. What can be done to develop leadership in new congregations?
4. Can a woman divorce a man for the cause of his adultery and yet the divorce decree say it is for irreconcilable differences, and God recognize that divorce as Scriptural?
5. Is a baptism in a church other than the church of Christ not valid to God?