Panelists: Charles Taylor, Serge Shoemaker, Jerry Jones
1. When Peter was preaching on Pentecost (Acts 2), did God perform a miracle so that all could understand him in their own language, or was he speaking with different languages?
2. Would it be wrong to eat blood sausage or a rare steak? Some say the prohibition of Acts 15:29 is no longer in effect.
3. How do you know when a child is old enough to be baptized?
4. Was Christ, our Savior, born on Christmas day?
5. Are all babies born as sinners due to Adam’s sin?
6. What does the Bible say about profaning the Lord’s name?