Panelists: Jeff Scott, Mark Lindley, Josh McCrary
#756 – 11/18/2018
- In what way are the elect chosen by God (1 Pet. 1:1)?
- Is it necessary for everyone to sing in worship even if they cannot sing well?
- Why does First Peter 4:18 speak of the righteous scarcely being saved?
- Don’t you believe that 1 Peter 3:21 is dealing with the believer’s good conscience and not salvation? The act of public baptism would save them from their temptation to sacrifice their good inner consciences merely to avoid persecution. After all, such baptism being external is a means of publicly identifying with Christ.
- If suicide is a sin, why did God bless Samson for doing it (Jud. 16:26-27)?