Panelists: Charles Taylor, Serge Shoemaker, Jerry Jones
1. A lady at church asked that we pray for a family because “their beloved pet died.” Is this the right use of prayer?
2. If one sees a brother sin and prays to God, will He forgive that person without any action on his part?
3. Is Hebrews 10:26-27 talking to sinners or believers?
4. In Titus 1:5, please discuss how Titus was to appoint elders in every city? Is there a difference in appointing and selecting?
5. A family member will not say that he loves his wife. He says love is an action, and his actions prove that he loves her. But, she wants to be told and misses hearing it. Is love only an action?