Panelists: Jeff Scott, Mark Lindley, Josh McCrary
#755 – 11/11/2018
- In Second Corinthians 7:10, what is the difference between godly sorrow and worldly sorrow?
- Why in pictures of Abraham and Moses are they always painted white? They were black people. We were here first before white skinned or red-skinned people.
- Who was Enos? Also what is the significance of the last phrase of Genesis 4:26?
- Did the writers of the Old and New Testaments know that they were writing Scripture?
- In order to honor your father and mother, is it necessary to share in the traditional rites of ancestor worship if such is common in the country in which you live?
- Please discuss Colossians 1:15? Did God create Jesus before He created Adam?