Panelists: David Looney, Serge Shoemaker, Justin Paschall
- Where in the Bible does it connect Jesus with the word Christmas?
- The Bible says if we live righteously we will suffer persecution. If we are not being persecuted, does that mean we are not living righteously?
- I know from the Word of God that the blood takes away sins, brings peace between God and man, Jew and Gentile. However, how does the blood of Jesus Christ do all of these things? Please share with me your understanding on this topic.
- Does God punish people in this life with sickness?
- What is meant by the words “higher criticism”?