Panelists: Sydney White, Tim Howard, Steve Sanders
- Where in the Bible does it tell how to serve the Lord’s Supper?
- How can we know when one is translated into Christ?
- Is the breath of life what God gives each person when they are born and takes back when a person has died? Also is the spirit of God only for people who becomes Christians, or do all people have it and it goes back to God when they die and when Christ returns, he brings it with him and it will go back to the non Christian and they then spend eternity in hell?
- What is your position on changing the translation of that phrase “lead us not into temptation” to “let us not fall into temptation” in the model prayer?
- When Jesus said a camel cannot go through the eye of the needle, was He saying that a rich person cannot be saved? (Lk. 18:24-25).