Panelists: David Lemmons, Glen Head, Jerry Jones
#839 – 6/21/2020
- My family is doing themed Bible studies each week. This week we are covering what the Bible says about drinking. The New Testament has one word for wine, and it can mean alcoholic or non alcoholic. Does the Old Testament have words that show a difference in the fruit of the vine referenced?
- How are elders to be counted worthy of double honour (1 Timothy 5:17)?
- Do the cities of refuge described in Numbers 35 have any typical significance to us today?
- How can I overcome discouragement in the midst of so much “doom and gloom” in the world?
- Is it possible for a person to “live in adultery?”