Panelists: B. J. Clarke, Mike Hixson, Mark Teske
- Can a Christian individual or a congregation of the Lord’s church participate in community activities that support organizations which accept politically correct non-Christian acts by members of said organizations?
- Are little babies born with inherited sin?
- What can be done to improve our children’s Bible classes at church? There is too much babysitting and not enough Biblical instruction.
- How can the church of the New Testament be restored today?
- What Biblical advice can you give a person to help them overcome their depression due to a physical disability?
- Please explain Jesus’ reason for speaking in parables given in Mark 4:11-12? Did Jesus not want some to be saved?