Panelists: Howell Ferguson, Nat Evans, Adam Evans
Air Dates: #684-7/2/2017
- Should we partake of the Lord’s Supper every Sunday?
- My child has left home to go to college. How can I impress upon him the need to attend worship at a local congregation where he now lives?
- Do you believe we can work our way to heaven?
- Must we break the communion bread off or may we partake of individual pieces?
- What is meant by the expression, “For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged” (1 Cor. 11:31).
- Please explain 1 Timothy 5:9,10? What is the enrolling of widows mentioned?