Panelists: Rocco Pierce, Kevin Thomason, Charles Taylor
Air Dates: #763-1/6/2019; #1/27/2019
- What is lying? Are “little white lies” wrong?
- I was watching your program and disagreed with one of the answers regarding forgiveness which said that one could not forgive a person unless they asked for forgiveness. After 25 years of marriage my husband began to live a homosexual lifestyle. I had to have counseling. I did forgive him though he did not ask for it.
- How does God guide people?
- What does the word “selah” mean that David used in the Psalms?
- What does it mean to ask according to God’s will? (1 John 5:13-15)