Panelists: Andy Brewer, Charles Taylor, Terence Mannis
- When the Bible says the body returns to dust and the spirit returns to the Lord what happens to the soul?
- Is it true that God doesn’t pay attention to anyone’s prayers until they have received the gift of the Holy Spirit (Acts 2:38)?
- In Matthew 7:22-23, how could Jesus not know people even though they claimed to have done many wonderful works?
- I am opposed to abortion because it is a sin, and I have friends or acquaintances who are opposed as well, but they vote for candidates who support abortion. Should they do this?
- Do the first and last of Matthew 19:30-20:16 refer to the Jew and the Gentile? If so, who were the laborers that came in at the third, sixth, and ninth hours?