Panelists: Sydney White, Andy Brewer, Jordyn Graves
- How can there be sin in Heaven (2 Peter 2:4)?
- A woman commits adultery and she and her husband legally divorce giving her no right to remarry. Later the woman’s husband, who she had divorced, passes away. Can she remarry now that he has passed or must she remain single because she was the guilty party and was put away?
- Please explain the meaning of First John 3:20?
- I know that we are to look forward to the Lord’s return. What is the reason why we don’t? Are we too attached to the earth or is it that we don’t love the Lord enough?
- Do you believe the Church of Christ are the only ones going to heaven?