Panelists: Robert Taylor, Gary Colley, Jimmy Colvett
- Please discuss Ecclesiastes 3:19? How can the Bible say that man’s fate is like the animals? Doesn’t the Bible teach that human beings exist as self-conscious individuals after death?
- Why did God hate Esau? Was it Esau’s fault (Mal. 1:1-4)?
- A number of the Psalms have an angry, hostile tone. How can believers justify this attitude toward others, even if others have done them wrong?
- Do Jews do anything for the atonement of sins today, since the temple is not standing for the annual sprinkling of blood on the mercy seat?
- What was the meaning of Ezekiel’s vision of the glory of the Lord departing the temple in Jerusalem?