Panelists: Jeff Bell, Charles Taylor, Jerry Jones
Air Dates: #567-4/5/2015
- How should I handle a situation in which my daughter and a girl friend are not living right? My daughter has 3 children, each by a different man. She isn’t living a Christian life like she should and says things that aren’t Christian like. I am at a loss for words and don’t know what to say to both girls.
- What will happen to those people at the end of time in those remote places in the world who have not had opportunity to hear the gospel? I know that God has commanded everyone to repent, but will He overlook it because some do not know to do so or will they be accountable?
- Who is represented by the elder brother in the parable of the prodigal son?
- In the books of Matthew and Luke, concerning Mary (Jesus’ mother), what information is available on her life, the date of her birth, and the date of her passing?
- Who penned the Psalms?
- What is meant by elders and filthy lucre?