Panelists: Andy Brewer, Rick Knoll, Chris Lyden
- Please explain what Jesus meant when he talked about the eagles gathered together in Matthew 24:28?
- In Isaiah 45:7, it says, “I make peace, and create evil.” How does God create evil being good?
- Why wasn’t Cain’s offering respected by God?
- What is the gift in Ephesians 2:8? Some say it is grace, some say it is salvation, and others say it is faith.
- When Jesus talked about “idle words” what is the meaning? (Mt. 12:36)
- Who filled the place of Judas Iscariot – Matthias or was it really Paul?