Panelists: Keith Mosher, Mike Hixson, Jared Rhodes
- Should a man be hired as a pulpit preacher if his wife is unsaved?
- Is clapping acceptable in worship unto God?
- In Matthew 12:36, what is meant by idle words?
- Are schools of preaching separate, distinct institutions from the church or are they part of the program of work the same as bible classes, gospel meetings, home bible studies, benevolent work, etc.? When a school of preaching uses titles for its workers such as directors, deans, etc. are those scriptural titles since they cannot be found in the Bible?
- Is it scriptural for a congregation to support out of its treasury the building and maintaining of kitchens/dining halls and supporting church sponsored recreational events? What scripture authorizes church sponsored meals?